Evolution X v7.3
File size: 1.92 GB
By: Joey Huab (Stallix)
Evolution X v7.3:
- Merge November 2022 security patches
- PixelPropsUtils: Update fingerprints to November 2022 release
- Settings: Remove offsets from Evo X logo
- SystemUI: Add VPNTethering tile
- SystemUI: Check whether the selected WFD route is available
- apns: Added IA APN types to all default type APNs
- apns: Format xml spacing
- core: Treat reboot boot mode same as normal one
- fixup! Do not dismiss keyguard after SIM PUK unlock
- version: Uprev to 7.3
- Settings: Allow disabling clipboard overlay
- Settings: Ambient Music Ticker – Allow to pulse on new tracks
- TrafficStats: Stop the spam
- Update various corner radiuses to align with AOSP apps
- PixelPropsUtils: Get package name from context instead of app
- camera: Allow extending aux list/excludelist
- AlertWindowNotification: Correctly load app label
- Allow screen unpinning on devices without navbar
- AmbientIndicationContainer: Fix possible NPE
- Fix NPE when finishing remote animation
- Fix screen unpinning text on devices that have gestures on fp sensor
- SettingsGoogle: Update resources from cheetah
- SystemUIGoogle: Update resources from cheetah
- lmkd: fix the cgroup attribute name to MemCgroupEventControl
- reTicker: Do not jump to app when clicked in games
- vendor: rro_overlays: Update from cheetah
- Update to latest Soviet kernel
- Clean Flash is Recommended.
- Set Google Maps, YouTube, Camera apps and any app with 3rd party with camera access to 60hz in per app refresh rate settings
- If your device bootloops, revert to an older build that boots, backup your stuff and do a clean flash.
- Dirty flash from Android 12.1 to Android 13 at your own risk.
- Dirty flash from older A13 builds is fine.
- We’re not responsible for any issues that this may cause.
- All Testers and Developers.