- PixysOS, an after-market firmware based on android open source project.
- This firmware comes with a combination of simple, lightweight and minimalistic design.
- It contains some of the best-handpicked features that can improve the styling and some tweaks that can extend your device performance and push limits of overall user experience to which the Android is accustomed to.
- We aim to serve more devices with the regular updater.
|Debloated and Clean|
We have optimized the user experience to meet our user’s high expectations. We match your need for elegance while keeping the bloatwares away for an unmatched clutter free experience.
|24/7 Device support|
Our maintainers and moderators along with our ever expanding community provide support for all user queries. You can rest easy knowing that our community is there to assist you round the clock so you won’t be left out.
Pixys is always up-to-date with Android’s security patches and we ensure that every device stays updated with bug fixes and stability improvements on a weekly, Bi-weekly or monthly basis.OTA is here to avoid all your update hassles.
We have cherry-picked a handful of features to quench your need to customize. All the essential customizations are not only present but well implemented and more features are planned to be rollout in the nearest future. At Pixys we say no to gimmicks and give you only the best.
While sticking to the original essence of what AOSP is we have polished all the rough edges. Get ready to experience a familiar and yet refreshing take on android and experience the layers of intricate details that has been put forth in making Pixys OS.
Each and every piece of software that goes out from team Pixys is constantly being reviewed and tested. A CI for builds minimizing the build time for maintainers and wait time for updates and enforcing the utmost stability of the OS.
PixysOS v6.3.4 Changelog:
- September 2023 security patch
- Fixed some gms features disappearing randomly
- Fixed QS carrier text in dual sim mode
- Fixed some Google battery hal crashes
- Color balance sliders now shows current value
- Improvements to pocket mode ui
- Fixed an issue where pocket mode causing flickering while in call
- Fixed auto brightness getting disabled in some stock apps
- Fixed font issues in some third party apps
- Added app streaming to chrome books
- Added back some security settings that got replaced by safety center v2
PixysOS v6.3.3 Changelog:
- Merged August 2023 security patch
- Fixed some quick tap settings crashing
- PixysLab : Added option for combined network icons
- Fixed safetynet for some devices
PixysOS v6.3.2 Changelog:
- Merged July Security patch
- Enabled new back gesture animation
- Improved statusbar icons
- Improved QS/notification scrolling
- Support for shipping more OEM cam
- Fixed android system intelligence crash
- Fixed Settings crash on some cases while setting up device after clean flash
- Improved adaptive battery and battery chart
- Replace ArrayMap with HashMap for performance
- Fixed support for DP audio
- Fixed mic recording on google recorder
- Added Emoji wallpapers
PixysOS v6.3.1 Changelog:
- light QS ( laggy and pretty unreliable so not worth the struggle to maintain anymore
- unlock ripple toggle ( improved a lot over the last qprs if still need will add a buildtime flag)
- that said we have fixed some of the known bugs and enabled some of the extra features of qpr3 some of them are
- Fixed Google dialer incompatible warning after updating
- Fixed Google account sign in device shows up as walleye
- Fixed excessive battery drain of pixel launcher
- Enabled seperated volume slider in volume dialogue
- New Wallpaper picker UI
- Lockscreen clock customisation (not styles just font colors and size)
- Long tap lockscreen to open styles and wallpaper
- New plug in animation
- Richtap vibration effects for supported devices
- Split notification shade on landscape
- Option to show ambient instead of waking on gestures
- New status bar volte/vowifi icons (missed while rebasing now brought back with updated icons)
- New Smart 5G service (disables 5g in wifi and battery saver mode)
- Fixed media playback crashing on lock screen in some scenarios
- Fixed battery icon turns pink in some scenarios
- Fixed vibration effects of lockscreen shortcuts
- Fixed device showing up as pixel in google backup
- Improved charging info in lockscreen/aod
- Switched LTE icon to 4G as its more inline with 5G and takes up less space in statusbar
- Enabled new back gesture animation
PixysOS v6.2.3 Changelog:
- Merged May 2023 security patch
- vrr improvements
- Added poweroffalarm service
- misc ui/ux improvements
PixysOS v6.2.2 Changelog:
- April 2023 security patch
- Removed aptX(HD) encoder shared libs
- Enabled aptX(HD) offload
- Disabled ZRAM writeback
- Switched to Skia OpenGL UI renderer
- Set swapiness to a lower value of 30
- Removed unneeded NFC packages
- Added toggle for QS battery estimates
- Packageinstaller now shows app version info while updating
- Added battery idle manager
- Implemented burn-in protection for status bar and navbr
- Enabled new qs media player output switcher and effects (like in a14 DP)
- Improved QS header heights and colors
- Fixed an issue where the device incorrectly displays charging when it’s not while dirty flashing over qpr1
- Fixed signal icons in system icon packs
- Improved keyguard charging info Also Features that were removed in QPR2 merge are back like:
- VoLTE/VoWiFi status bar icons
- HW keys customizations
PixysOS v6.2.1 Changelog:
- March 2023 Security patch.
- Initial Android 13 build.
- Updated kernel to Teserract.
- Added Lockscreen touch gestures.
- Theme settings have been updated to allow for the selection of various monet styles, including a new monochromatic style from QPR2 beta.
- The wallpaper picker now includes a new Quick Affordance feature that allows for customization of lockscreen shortcuts.
- Option to select double tap for quick torch gesture.
- Statusbar double tap to sleep gesture.
- Developer options for pixel launcher have been enabled for those who want to enable forced icon themes.
- Seperated ring volume and notification volume from QPR2 beta.
PixysOS v5.1.6 Changelog:
- Merged October 2022 security patch
- Added qti Bluetooth support
- Allow forcing small keyguard clock
- Lockscreen media art
- Fixed Idle Manager
- LocationTile: make it cycle modes
- Allow devices to override audio panel location
- Unblock the alarm and vibrate the status bar icons
- Fix the net traffic view being white on QQS Header
- Zygote: Enable USAP by default for S.
- Fixed unlock animation
- Allow suppressing notifications sound/vibration if the screen is ON
- Less boring heads-up option
- Update icon for Heads up tile.
- Black theme
- Add vibration patterns from OOS
- Allow choosing a custom vibration pattern
- Fixed incall vibration options
- AppInfo: Add time spent in-app from Wellbeing
- Updated pixysos logo and walls
Here are Some Download link For PixysOS: