- Bliss ROM is another popular ROM based on open-source Android.
- The OS is smooth, secure, and has a lot of customization options.
- The custom ROM can run on any number of devices without any technical issues. So, a ROM is worth considering.
- An Open Source OS, based on Android, that incorporates many customization options and added security features.
- One of our main focuses is to provide a quality ROM/OS that can run on all your devices, preserving customizations and options by syncing across all platforms.
- We try to include all the features you can imagine, for just about any situation.
- Bliss comes in a few variants.
- On top of our traditional device builds of Bliss ROM, our GSI/Treble builds will work on most treble compatible devices (Android Pie+ and above )
- Bliss is a non-profit project that follows in the footsteps of LineageOS.
- Like Lineage, Bliss creates an entirely new Android-based operating system for your device, similar to a Linux distribution.
- Bliss tries to support as many devices as they can, and they’re working to provide tools for individuals to extend support.
- The Bliss developers are constantly working to provide the latest releases of Android, quickly updating as soon as a new version or new enhancements are available.
- Because Bliss is its own spin on Android, it has a distinct look and feels to set it apart.
- Bliss has a unique icon theme and a focus on clean design.
- In addition to design, Bliss also aims to improve both performance and security over standard Android releases.
- Focus on design
- Customized settings
- Added Security
- Excellent interface.
- Fast updates to new Android versions.
- Performance and security improvements built-in.
- Doesn’t have a long history.
- More limited device support.
Bliss 15.0 Arcadia Changelog:
- The Latest Bliss Rom Arcadia release based on Android 12, is now available to the general public.
Here is Download link For Bliss Rom: