MIUI 14 Android 13 Port For Redmi Note 8/8T
Note: First preview of MIUI 14 based on Android 13 for Redmi Note 8. Tested on willow working fine.
- Added support for multiple languages
- Based on MIUI 14 DEV (Beta China)
- Bluetooth connectivity fixed
- Fixed WiFi connectivity (WLAN)
- Added some tweaks
- basic debloated
- Updating device information
- New boot animation
- Monetary support
- New Control Center
- Added some overlays
- Several other things
- The main base was reworked numerous times for compatibility (the base itself).
- SD card recognition (either that was it or you would run out of Bluetooth)
- You can access the memory card using a recovery
- Mi account login (infinite loading)
- Do a clean install
- Initial configuration broken
- Use whatever kernel you want
- Not tested on Willow
- SafetyNet, probably with module
- There is no MIUI 13 and no MIUI 14 for Redmi Note 8/8T
- Without root, the sound is inexplicably distorted, but you can add this line in build.prop under system to solve the problem: ro.audio.ignore_effects=true
- A more complete version may come out when Xiaomi releases MIUI 14 GLOBAL
- I considered doing two builds at this point, but it’s a lot of work and time, so just wait
- A new version should come out at some point, but I need time
- Super icons, find out for yourself by updating the apps.
- If you’re rooted, you won’t have a problem.
- All Testers and Developers.