New build available for Xiaomi Mi 8 (dipper)
by Giammarco Senatore
- Version: 12
- Build date: February 25, 2022
- File size: 1.69 GB
- February security patch.
- Added face unlock.
- Added support for left side volume panel.
- Upstreamed all the relavent repos with Lineage OS
- Translations imported
- Lot of bug fixes
- Etude kernel: Op.12 No.2
- Linux 4.9.303 and CAF tag `LA.UM.10.3.r1-00900-sdm845.0`
- removed 2 bytes of padding in network buffers
- upstreamed generic locking/refcount from 4.14
- ported arm64-specific fast refcount checking
- enabled HID WACOM driver
- wireguard 1.0.20211208
- DO NOT use another kernel. Just don’t.
- Brought back qcom wfd implementation
- Properly disabled surfaceflinger backpressure propagation to reduce jank in certain scenarios
- we had it disabled on android 11, but a change in surfaceflinger property on android 12 accidentally enabled it again
- Updated adreno blobs from LA.UM.9.3.r1-02700-sdm845.0
- Updated parts to newer APIs like TaskStackListener and TaskInfo
- also fixed some harmless log spams caused by SElinux
- Whitelisted an intent broadcast for the new ims.apk
- Dropped obsolete eBPF prop
- Implemented a boost after fingerprint authentication to speed up the unlocking process and avoid animation janks
- Clean Flash Recommended.
- All testers and developers.