Cherish OS Update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Device: Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred)
- Maintainer: @SALMAN_IS_HERE
- Version: 3.3 | OFFICIAL
- Android: 12
- Build date: 10/01/2022
Changelog v3.3 05/01/2022
- Updated to Jan Security Patch
- Added Custom Statusbar Signal & Wi-Fi icons
- Added custom themes in theme settings
- Added PUI icon packs
- Added switch last app to gesture actions
- Added extended/”L” back swipe to trigger actions/app/activities
- Added Burn-In Protection: Add enable and interval switches
- Added preview for dark theme
- Added QS StatusBar Vietnamese Lunar Calendar
- Added BT Qti
- Added changing the length of gesture navbar
- Added Optional haptic feedback on back gesture
- Added Udfps haptic feedback optional
- Added toggling screen off FOD
- Added Ambient Music Ticker – Allow to pulse on new tracks
- Added Multi USB controller for Asus devices
- Ambient Pulse Lights: Added light width
- Added reverse animation direction in NotificationLights
- Added Ambient Edge Pulse style
- Added Pulse edge light for all doze triggers
- Added Double-tap to trigger doze
- Added hiding notification headers
- Added animation duration & repeat count for notification pulse
- Added custom color to ambient pulse notification lights
- Added customizing volume dialog timeout
- Hided clock in qqs header
- Fixed font, icon overlay reset after reboot
- Fixed incorrect SID matching for bio prompts
- Fixed concurrency issue with BatteryUsageStats
- Fixed Wakelock issue
- Fixed HeadsUp blacklists/stoplists /notification time out
- Fixed Google Assistant not work
- Fixed no sound in ringtone
- Fixed dark theme coloring of panels in Settings
- Fixed system boot loop when no IME was found
- Blocked annoying status bar call strength icon
- Show device name from market name if available
- Improved Network Traffic
- PackageInstaller: show current/new version on sideload
- Improved Brightness slider extended
- Improve other systems
- Initial Build.
- Added Back WhyredParts.
- Build With Minimal™ Kernel R20 Paired Clang12.
- Clean Flash is recommended.
- You can use any recovery.
- Clean flash if your’e coming from a11 or other a12 builds.
- GAapps is included, no need to flash it separately again.
- Encryption is broken so do not try to encrypt it from settings.
- Now you can use sdcard.
- If you are encrypted you have format data.
- All Developers and Testers.
- SAKIL MONDAL
- TEAM CHERISH