Nusantara Project | UPDATE | Android 12L
- Device: Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred)
- NAD Version: Selat Muria
- Edition: Vanilla | GApps
- Built Date: 16-04-2022
- Maintainer: Wahid Nursidik
Nusantara Project | v4.4 | Selat Muria
- Merge security patch to android-12.1.0_r4
- Added smart space
- Added volte icon
- Added option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
- Added quick unlock
- Added and use mobile data, Bluetooth & wifi open panel
- Added brightness slider customization
- Added some font
- Added media artwork
- Added Nusantara clear themes
- Added Nusantara clock
- Added custom gestural margin-bottom
- Added moar battery landscape style
- Added toggle battery estimate
- Added toggle show battery per cent & estimate together
- Added option to display data disabled indicator icon
- Added fewer notification sounds
- Added less boring heads-up option
- Added lock screen charging info
- Added heads-up snooze function
- Added heads-up blacklist
- The added heads-up timeout option
- Added charging animation toggle
- Added °F/°C toggle
- Added data activity indicator toogle
- Allow disabling qs on secure lock screen
- Allow disabling ripple effect on unlock
- Allow suppressing notifications sound/vibration if the screen is on
- Fixed the unlock sound played repeatedly
- Fixed Nusantara logo size
- Fixed navigation bar toggle
- Fixed long press home
- Forward port CM Screen Security settings
- Improvement face unlock
- Improvement art, bionic & arm-optimized-routines
- Only use proximity sensor if supported
- And some improvements & fixed
- Added Color Modes
- Fixed GoogleTTS FC on Setup Wizard
- Switch kernel base to Minimal Kernel by Sakil Mondal
- Encryption not working
- Old cam build.
- Encryption is broken, so don’t try to encrypt.
- It is safe to use sd card.
- For root, use Magisk 23.0.
- If comes from an encrypted state, you need to format it first.
- You can use any recovery as encryption is broken right now.
- ROM comes with AIDL qti vibrator (LED-based vibrator), so if you want to use a custom kernel, then you’ll need to use a kernel with qti haptics driver or you’ll not get any vibration.
- Ask the kernel developer if their kernel is supporting qti haptics driver if you want to use this rom with vibration.
- All Testers and Developers.
- Sakil trees
- Mocarafee helps