Google Pixel 6 Pro | Android 12
Ported From: Pixel 6 Pro
Android: 12 (S)
- Updated to New base
- Fixed DT2W
- Updated Vendor
- Updated Kernel
- Check Google changelog for base changelogs
- Camera and flashlight
- Download and install Xiaomi.eu stable rom (skip this if you are already on any of my ports- pixel or oos or moto)
- Flash firmware in twrp/ofox/recovery fw_aliothin_alioth_Pixel6Pro_Port.zip
- Download and extract Pixel6Pro_Port_Mi11x_F3_k40.7z
- Reboot to fastboot & Run the flasher_windows_force_wipe.bat for windows & flasher_bash_force_wipe.sh for linux/macos. (If coming from previous pixel port,You can also update. BUT clean flash recommended)
- Sit back and wait till it reboots to google logo.
- Flash EU ROM
- Flash EU stable(if using anything else,don’t come crying with bugs)
- Reboot to fast boot
- Download .7z and extract
- Run the flasher (For Windows, .bat file | For Linux, .sh file)
- Install Fastboot drivers properly if you see errors while flashing.
- “Invalid sparse file format at header” is not an error, just wait you will be fine.
- “internal problem with your device contact the manufacturer”, click ok and ignore.
- For 120Hz, the option is in developer settings.
- For reducing notch padding, open developers settings and hide notch cut out.
- If getting any unusual bugs, then flash your region firmware.
- NEVER UPDATE A PORT ROM from updater/settings. Turn off auto-update from settings.
- All Developers and testers.
- @protodevnan0, @henloboi
- @amack766 – For Saving space on super.img
- @Dyneteve – for his work on hentaiOS, CPA
- @munchy for finding a problem with windows fast boot