OxygenOS Ported from OnePlus 7T Stable 10.3.8 is Up for Realme 3 Pro!
By @zaxceed & @NexusHacker
- Dolby Audio has been fixed
- Added Rice Mod ( Don’t expect every feature to be working)
- Added McLaren Theme
- Offline charging is also fixed (Thanks to @Shra1V32)
- No lags in chrome and hanging issue in SafetyNet issues
- Some other small changes
- 1- Do not turn on 3 finger swipe gesture for screen shot when you want to play games.
- 2- For magisk flash magisk 20.3 or newer in custom recovery then after booting up , turn on magisk hide option in magisk app settings else CTS profile won’t pass.( No need to install any magisk hide prop modules
- 3- Use sound tile app for changing ringer modes. And make sure to turn off battery optimisation for the app.
- 4- after using any otg device restart your device to avoid bugs.
- 5- if you are unable to recieve notification from apps like instagram then turn on magisk hide for those apps and clear data and relogin.
- 6- if games like pubg crashes often then it’s due to magisk , turn on magisk hide for those apps.
- 7- Flash custom kernel if you face any performance or battery issues.
- 8- Data switch qs tile is bugged ( switch data from settings app instead).
- Happy Flashing!
- Reboot to your Custom Recovery
- Flash OOS OP7T Stable_System Zip
- Flash OOS OP7T Stable Vendor Zip
- Format Data
- Flash magisk 20.3 (Later update it 21.4)
- Reboot to System
Read the Important Notes!
@amog787 @AJ17H @Shra1V32
@Juniiim @NeFeroN @Jojixavier