DerpFest 12 Shion | Official
Android: 12 (S)
Device: Realme XT (RMX1921)
Build Date: 07/01/2022
DerpFest 12 – Android 12:
- Merge January Security Patch
- Add Pulse music visualizer for the navbar, lock screen and ambient screen
- Restore icon shapes from A11
- DerpSpace: Add previews for icon shapes, icon packs, fonts, wifi icons, signal icons customisations
- DerpSpace: Apply overlays from a background thread
- Add Screen off animations
- Make media player view less-gore when artwork bg is enabled
- Update Google SmartSpace from Statix and remove toggle
- DerpLauncher: Improve SmartSpace implementation
- DerpLauncher: Use the themed icon for AOSP desk clock too
- DerpLauncher: Workspace: Allow resizing any widget
- DerpLauncher: Pull in Screenshot drawable from Pixel launcher
- Improve GameSpace lifecycle and broadcast handling
- GameSpace: Use Pixel’s material-you illustration preference
- Add option to automatically reboot device after timeout if set
- Add capability to allow tethering to use VPN upstreams
- Fix issues with BatteryUsageStats
- Add settings to toggle the phantom process monitoring in dev options
- Sound: Add volume panel on left toggle
- Add back Descendant’s Idle Manager
- Add Volume Rocker Wake switch
- Allow to swap volume buttons rotation based
- Add option to hide gesture navigation handle with ime space kept
- Apply monet to fingerprint authentication ripple animation
- Use a double click effect for charging if there is no amplitude control support
- Refactor notification counter code
- ThemeOverlayApplier: Catch a potential NPE
- InputMethodUtils: Fix system boot loop when no IME is found
- NavigationModeController: Silence log spam
- Settings: add a title for Beam main switch
- Settings: only set phone number if it’s not empty
- Settings: Refactor Wifi Calling description text
- Open WifiPanel on LongClick
- AuthController: Fix NPE due to isPowerbuttonFps()
- Latest DerpFest source upstream
- Added vanilla Build
- Kernel built with latest Neutron-Clang 14
- Updated Redfin’s January fp
- Uprev composer to 2.3
- SafetyNet pass without root as usual
- Many improvements & fixes!
- Gapps Build
- SELinux Enforcing
- Added vanilla Build (I always prefer GApps build. Don’t report bugs in vanilla Build)
- If you are using a previous build, DIRTY FLASH enough. But CLEAN FLASH is always recommended for avoiding some weird bugs.
- FOD in AOD won’t work(Use pickup or smart wake instead)
- Use the latest orange fox recovery or TWRP from the Realme XT channel.
- Remove pin/password every time before booting into recovery.
- All My Roms comes with Default BloodMoon Kernel(Non-Custom Version) only. If you want to use a Custom version of BloodMoon Kernel(KSB4), then you can flash it over the default one. You can flash parallax kernel too bcoz it won’t break DT2W & touch screen gestures.
- Need minimum 3 days (or 3 full charging cycles) for things to settle(optimizations)
- All Developers and Testers.
- Thanks to @dhruvesh_23 for testing all builds.