NezukoOS v1.3 – UNOFFICIAL | Android 11.
- Add a fresh new user toggleable QS clock.
- Add Android 12 and OxygenOS 11 QS tint options.
- Add an option to tint brightness bar and icons alongside OOS 11 tint.
- Fixed a bug where the text Settings wasn’t translated.
- Fixed a bug where QS would go haywire while using RTL languages.
- BT HD Audio Fix
- Fixed permission grant dialogue text remaining pink, now it’s white on dark and black on the light. Looks pretty epic.
- Add an option to hide the lock icon
- Switch to notifications based Media Player from Q with our own little touch.
- Add ShapeShift clock.
- Added OnePlus Sans and OnePlus Sans Light fonts.
- Added OnePlus Slate Light font.
- Added Linotte font.
- Removed Rosemary and Coolstory (fina-fucking-ally)
- Add incall vibration customisations.
- Import new Face Unlock.
- Allow using Face Unlock as an auth method for apps.
- Added OOS 11 volte icon.
- Added Live Display.
- Fixed a bug where the WiFi icon would get discoloured in Settings upon changing icon style.
- Allow hiding gesture navigation back arrow.
- Materialize toasts
- Added BT timeout
- Added option to instantly lock or lock apps in 15 seconds.
- Screen recording preferences are now remembered and won’t be reset every time you record.
- Updated Music App
- And some more minor things.
Music app changelog:
- Fresh new Now Playing Screen.
- Allow users to ignore some folders to scan music from.
- Now I know this isn’t a big update but I hope I could be excused, health issues stopped me from working as much as I usually do on the ROM.
- Initial release
- No option to change the refresh rate in Display Settings yet. Dynamic refresh rate works though.
- Clean Flash Recommended.
- Firmware: Stock 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- SafetyNet passes out of the box
- SELinux status is Enforcing
- Ships with GApps
- @kubersharma for device trees
- @mochi_wwww for his kernel