Android Open Source Project
Android: 12 (S)
- Merged November 2021 security patch (12.0.0_r13)
- Switched to user builds instead of userdebug
- Added support for Google Play system updates
- Updated kernel to latest CAF tag and new optimizations
- Updated MIUI blobs from V220.127.116.11.RJGMIXM
- Fixed wifi and bluetooth MAC address
- Fixed SIM option disappearing after turning off SIM
- Prevent auto brightness from going too low
- Fixed content-based refresh rate (60Hz in netflix etc)
- Fixed Live Captions and recents text selection
- Added Quick Tap gesture from pixels
- Added option for proximity check on wake
- Enabled back Android 12 settings provider model
- Align lockscreen statusbar with normal statusbar
- Switched to stock notch cutout configuration
- Optimized dexpreopt to improve apps performance
- Switched to FUSE passthrough for faster /storage
- Improved thermal and touch profiles in xiaomi parts
- Added new Pixel 6 wallpapers (static and live)
- Added Extreme Battery Saver from pixels
- Added new Security Hub from Pixel 6
- Added nexus and pixel feature configs (sysconfigs)
- Fixed navigation bar sometimes stuck on wrong side
- Updated 4G+ icon to Android 12 (silk) design
- Added long press volume buttons to skip track
- Added long press power button to toggle flashlight
- Added gesture option to cycle through ringer modes
- Switched to Google Files app instead of DocumentsUI
- Increased range of night light intensity
- Allow to resume/pause downloads
- Allow disabling mute icon in statusbar tuner
- Removed pixel props spoofing for most gcam mods
- Added percentage steps in font size settings
- Misc optimizations, fixes and improvements.
Updating over previous build:
- All users can dirty flash (make sure to wipe cache & dalvik cache)
- Recommended to flash V18.104.22.168 or newer firmware from here
- Device randomly not waking up after sleep (aka SOD) should be fixed. It was diagnosed as UFS not waking from suspend and has been adequately patched in kernel drivers.
- BT and wifi MAC address now shows correctly instead of random one. You may need to clean flash to refresh it, as wifi mac address is stored in first boot.
- Selinux is enforcing, safetynet passes out of the box. User builds mean that most/all banking apps should work fine.
- Google Photos should have unlimited photos backup now, thanks to nexus sysconfig.
- Use extra module at your own risk
- User build
- SeLinux Enforcing
- SafetyNet passes by default
- All Developers and testers.
- Thanks to Kuba Wojciechowski (for pixel systemui and settings port), PixelExperience, ProtonAOSP and others.