Dm-Verity, Forced Encryption, And Disc Quota Disabler For Any Android Devices using Recovery.
Disables dm-verity, forced encryption, and/or disc quota. Flash this after flashing your rom. Simply change the name of the zip for what you want:
- Add ‘verity’ to zipname to disable dm_verity (zipname already has this so remove this if you want to keep it enabled)
- Add ‘fec’ or ‘forceencrypt’ to zipname to disable force encrypt (zipname already has this so remove these if you want to keep it enabled)
- Add ‘quota’ to zipname to disable disc quota
- It’s compatible with most android devices.
Disc quota may need to be disabled if on older twrp and/or want to downgrade to Nougat.
- Dm stands for device-mapper.
- It was first introduced with Android 4.0 KitKat.
- Dm is a Linux kernel framework that implements volume management (LVM) and full-disk encryption (dm-crypt).
- So, now you can understand that if you download Dm-verity Forced Encryption Disabler and use it, then it will bypass the Dm-verity check.
- Below we have put up the active download links for forced encryption disablers.
2) Only For Redmi Note 7 Pro:
Forced Encryption Disabler (Fcryptdisabler) v3
Size: 799.7 KB
Android: 12,(S) 11 (R) & 10 (Q) and any android devices.
- Removes forced encryption
- Flash this zip after flashing ROM (before first boot), to stay decrypted