DerpFest 13 Tango | Official
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (beyond2lte)
Build Date: 2022-10-23
DerpFest 13 – Android 13:
- Merge October 2022 Security patch (android-13.0.0_r7)
- Add QS tiles layout customizations
- Add status bar lyric ticker (needs app support)
- Add notch bar killer
- Fix play integrity and unlimited photos thingy
- Allow toggling floating rotation button
- Add support for window ignore secure
- Enable Combined Statusbar Signal icons by default
- Fix phantom spaces with a center clock
- Make the volume toggle in the status bar tuner effect vibrate and mute icons on the status bar
- Animate cutout padding for QS clock
- Follow Monet and the light/dark theme in the user 1 icon
- QSCustomizer: Fix the QS tile and reset the text color
- Require unlocking to use USB Tether QS tile
- Add hotspot toggle in QS internet dialog
- InternetDialog: Require unlocking to turn on the hotspot
- InternetDialog: Launch mobile network settings on long press
- GlobalActionsDialog: Dismiss the dialog when restarting SystemUI
- Reduce horizontal spacing around the location icon
- Fix footer actions faint background
- Fix the Xperia hotspot icon
- Fix Theme picker color selection
- Fix the Screen off Udfps switch not sticking
- Fix the Glove mode switch
- Fix incall vib options not showing up on the new vib screen
- Add back DerpFest Updater
- Update GrapheneOS Camera
- Update German translations
- This Builds come with AQUA Kernel perf+
- Use Only Suggested Recovery for best Compatibility
- OTA Updater Broken will be fixed on the next update (soon)
- Clean Flash is not needed for old users.
- If you are using DerpFest first you will need to install DerpFest Recovery for Encryption purposes who can be found on GitHub.
- After downloading the image according to device rename it as recovery.img (ex: from “recovery_beyond1lte.img” to “recovery.img” and zip it as .tar file, Flash as AP on Odin3 and boot on to recovery
- If you have already installed recovery you can clean flash (if you didn’t come from DerpFest to a newer version of DerpFest) or dirty flash (if you come from DerpFest to a newer version of DerpFest).
- Clean Flash Recommended.
- Use Lineage recovery to Don’t break Data (caused by encryption issues).
- Gapps are already included
- All Testers and Developers.