CorvusOS v13.0 | Exalted | Official
Android: 11 (R)
Build Date: 20-01-2021
Device: Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 | X00TD
Corvus OS v13.0-Exalted Update
** Additions to the features
- Introduce Long-press power while display is off for torch
- Added option to long press power turn torches off when the screen is on.
- Added haptic feedback for torch when screen is off
- Added option for quick settings pull down with one finger
- Made ringtone audio focus customizable for Wired/BT headset
- Added animations to quick settings tiles
- Added interpolators to QS tiles animation
- BrightnessDialog: Dismiss on focus lost
- Added Less boring heads up option
- Always show alarm clock heads-up in Less boring heads up option
- Added Double-tap to wake on doze
- Introduced Adaptive Playback
- Added BatteryBar
- Added back more battery bar locations
- Convert Adaptive Playback to seconds
- Properly set fonts and icons on keyguard when changing styles
- Added Reading mode QS tile
- Added feature to Allow customizing QS footer text
- Introduced new navigation bar key event source
- Added arrow keys while typing resurrection
- Added navbar layout inversion tuning & tunables for navbar layout
- Made a proper validator for navbar layouts
- Applied custom layouts on boot on Navbar
- Added a constant default value for QS columns
- Added tile to show volume panel
- Added AmbientDisplay tile
- Added Optional haptic feedback on back gesture
- Added Flipendo (Extreme Battery Saver)
- Added Adaptive Sound On Pixel 5
- Added Kill App(Force Close) Option on Launcher
** Some Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed signal icon padding when using Hidden style
- Fixed Hide lock screen media art if nothing is playing
- Fixed-size of icon of vibrate ringer mode for additional icon packs
- Fixed padding between signal icons – battery – percentage
- Don’t request render in GLSurfaceView.GLThread ctr
- Fixed an NPE in constructor
- Enforcing build.
- Updated APN configs.
- Hotspot working fine with WPS/WPA2.
- CTS passing by default and Device is certified.
- Kernel Upstreamed to Linux version v4.4.252.
- Merged CAF tag ‘LA.UM.7.2.r1-09600-sdm660.0’ into wifi drivers.
- Updated Vendor blobs from WW-17.2017.2012.438.
- Removed Dolby, it will be added back soon.
- The increased volume of system sounds, if want more then enable Dirac.
- The fixed low audio issue for Bluetooth headphones.
- Fixed double-tap to wake.Recommendation
- Use Latest FlameGapps R in Vanilla Build for stability.
- Use firmware 063 or 438 for best audio quality.