ONEPLUS EXCLUSIVE OXYGEN OS FOR NON ONEPLUS PHONES:
- Oxygen OS is amongst popular Android skin that offers a smooth experience along with a decent amount of customizations without much bloatware.
- A couple of months ago, we had tried Android 10 based Oxygen OS ported ROM we tried it on our unit and here is our review of the same.
- Users can choose between navigation buttons, Android 10 navigation gestures and Oxygen OS navigation gestures as per their preferences. MIUI users will find Android 10 navigation gestures very familiar.
- Apart from navigation gestures, it also offers a three-finger screenshot gesture, double-tap to wake and various lock screen gestures to trigger different actions.
- Oxygen OS features Night mode, Reading mode, and Vibrant colour effect, all of which work perfectly on this ported ROM.
- Night mode can help you adjust the temperature and brightness to make it easy on your eyes under dim environments.
- Reading mode offers Chromatic and mono effects, mono is focused on providing a more immersed reading experience while chromatic effect focuses on a more comfortable reading experience.
- You will be able to enjoy all the Oxygen OS features such as Gaming Mode, Parallel Apps, App Locker, Quick reply in the landscape, Instant Translation, and RAM Boost.
- The developer has also managed to retain Widevine L1 certification, so you’re covered if you stream OTT content on your smartphone.
New Features On Mclaren Android Port
- Always-on Display
- New Settings page
- Live Background
- Dark Mode
- New Fonts
- Zen Mode
- Customizable swipe-down gestures
Always On Display:
- The new AOD options on Oxygen OS 11 take your standard information display to the next level, with a wider range of choices to personalize your screen or improve your digital wellbeing.
- The Always-on Display shows you the time and date as well as notifications and the battery level.
- You also get 12 clock faces and an AOD schedule option.
Insight AOD feature encourages users to spend more time enjoying life and less time unlocking their smartphones.
- The updated layout of OxygenOS moves the touch controls closer to your thumbs for easier access as soon as you open a menu.
- It brings a new design for Weather, Notes, Gallery, and others. OnePlus also updated the icons for its apps.
With OxygenOS 11, you now have the ability to schedule dark mode, and the setting has now moved to the display settings from the customization menu.
OxygenOS has always been clean, sleek, and striking. Now, it’s even more so, offering users a more immersive and smarter experience.
In OxygenOS 11, you get three new themes — cosmos, oceans, and nature — and more customization options. You also have a new option to set up rooms within Zen Mode, and can also invite your friends to participate in Zen Mode together.
So should you try Oxygen OS Port on your Phone ?
Absolutely, Oxygen OS ported from OnePlus 7,8 offers a fluid performance with all the Oxygen OS features, be it, App Lock, Long Screenshot, or Parallel apps without any major compromise.
- Fluid day to day performance
- Bloat-free UI
- Feature-rich compared to most other Custom ROMs
- Face Unlock
- Good Battery life
- Most Banking apps work without any issue (PhonePe and Google Pay work but HDFC app doesn’t work) after flashing Magisk
- It is not official Oxygen os rom, it is port rom developed by another developer.
- It’s have some bugs.
Here are Some Download link For Oxygen OS Port: