New Update for Realme 6 (RMX2001) is here!
- Version : 5.2
- Date: 2021/09/30
- Variant: GApps Core
Highlights & Device Specific Changes:
- Build type: Monthly
- Device: Realme 6 (RMX2001)
- Device maintainer: Sharan (@sharanpai)
- Android Version: 11
Project Sakura Changelog v5.2 04/09/2021:
- September Security Patch Update.
- The null text for the Android 12 clock is fixed.
- The location dependency for Twilight service (Auto Light/Dark mode) have been reduced and it will work without you needing to turn on your location service.
- Support for one-shot auto-brightness is added and it is very useful for devices that have inaccurate brightness/proximity sensors.
- IMSI and Phone numbers won’t be shared with the SUPL server anymore. SUPL is basically a protocol to make your GPS function and even without sharing our sensitive information it works perfectly alright.
- Location permission won’t be auto granted to system browsers anymore.
- A lot of PowerUI and notification history log spam is reduced and we will be spoofing pixel XL for the new Galaxy Watch 4 plugins.
- And lastly, a lot of translation imports and fixes are merged into the source.
- Improved Boot time
- Optimised App launches
- Improved memory management
- Improved swap performance
- Some visual changes in RealmeParts
- Misc. improvements under the hood
- All Testers and Developers.