Project Sakura 3.R | BETA 3
Android: 11 (R)
Size: 1.39 GB
By: @Wally_West_The_Flash & @nerdfail
Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes.
Project Sakura 3.R for Violet Device Changelog:
- Clean flash is mandatory.
- Builds are singned with private keys.
- Firmware and GApps are included.
- Don’t update this build via OTA updater.
- builds are signed with private keys so clean flash necessary
- fixed Dolby crashes
- fixed random youtube and similar crashes
- fixed wifi issues
- fixed root being detected for some apps
- blur is back. find it in dev options
- faceunlock is back
Android 11 Beta 3 of Project Sakura is here!
Exactly 20 days it took us to be here. Yes!!! FINALLY, 1 STEP CLOSER TO THE STABLE TAG. Last time we r
We are back with beta 3 of Project Sakura. With this release we will be fixing most of the bugs. After Beta 3 we will be rebasing to the upcoming Lineage 18.1, because of this in this release we are not updating the security patch. For most of the devices, this update will be as good as a stable update, but some devices will still have some issues here and there. With the rebase to Lineage 18.1 we will be moving to the stable 4.R release sometimes in January.
Now see an ad.
Okay good, so what we have new in this release..
- For your ugly faces, Face unlocking.
- Custom Icon Pack support in Trebuchet Launcher.
- Project Sakura’s own custom header pack.
- QS tint for quick settings tiles.
- OneUI styled setting action bar.
- A ton of upstreams from Lineage 18.0.
Now, we will immediately start working on 4.R with no sleep and no food. We are the ultimate lonely ass developers.. Like hell that’s gonna happen. After this update, I am going to sleep a ton and enjoy my free time until new year. So don’t ask for those annoying ETAs. Just set some hentai wallpaper and enjoy Beta 3.
Download the Build.
-Reboot to recovery
-Take Backup (Not Necessary)
-Wipe System, Vendor, Cache, Dalvik Cache and Data
-Flash the ROM
-Format Data Again
Download: Click Here