Android: 11 (R)
Size (Vanilla Variant): 848.16 MB
Size (GApps Variant): 1.37 GB
By: @tesla59 & @panchajanya1999
- December security bulletin
- Merged Android 11 R19 tag
- Enforcing bleed
- Updated DPM/DRM libs
- Pixel drop added (gapps only)
- Fixed high idle drain
- Fixed some shutter while blur was enabled
- Fixed Maps crashing and GPS warnings (gapps only)
- Fixed wallpaper crash (gapps only)
- Fixed CTS (this time for sure)
- Fixed offline charging animation
- Fixed GCam 8 crash (slow-mo doesn’t work, not rom side)
- SELinux Status: Enforcing
- Recommended Firmware: Latest China Weekly
- Recommend GApps (for Vanilla Variant): NikGApps
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and GApps (If applies) and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (OrangeFox recommended).
- Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache (if decrypted) || Format data by typing yes in orange fox (If encrypted or not sure)
- Flash the latest Chinese firmware
- Flash ROM (rom is decrypted by default so no need to flash fcrypt or stuff)
- Flash Gapps (Optional)
- Reboot your device.
- Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
- The ROM has GApps persistence in between dirty flashes, so you only have to flash them once!
- The root solution should be flashed together with every update (= ROM Update)
Currently Supported Root Solutions:
- Magisk stable
- Magisk versions higher than 14.0 doesn’t require flash on every dirty flash depending on the device, some devices need you to flash it every time, unless your maintainer says otherwise it should be fine