Pixel Extended v4.1
Device: Poco X3 Pro (Vayu/Bhima)
Version: Android 12
Build Date: 28-Jan-2022
Pixel Extended v4.1:
- Merged Jan Security Patch and synced with latest Pe
- Added Quick Tap support
- Fixed Double-tap to wake doze feature
- Fixed Lockscreen Wallpaper not being set if different from Home
- Added Force Small clock feature
- Added Theming Options under display
- Added deep sleep info
- Added Hardware Key Support
- Fixed some Buggy QS tiles
- Enabled OTA support
- Some other fixes and improvements
- Enable combined signal icons in status bar
- Increase handset speaker and mic volume to match MIUI
- Enable vibration multiple intensities options (should help customise vibration intensity between low-high in supported ROMs)
- Dropped Xiaomi Parts
- Using Chaldea as the default kernel
- Merge Linux stable 4.14.262
- Merge CAF tag ‘LA.UM.9.1.r1-11500-SMxxx0.0’
- Revise scheduling setup for the latest ROM’s PowerHAL changes
- Compiled with AOSP Clang 14.0.1
- Many other changes
- Clean Flash Recommended.
- OSS based.
- SELinux Enforcing.
- Play Store is certified.
- SafetyNet passed (without Magisk).
- Already include GApps, no need to flash GApps again.
- Need to Clean Flash if you are coming from Android 11.
- Always backup your data before flashing this ROM to avoid any cases.
- If you are DFE User, don’t forget to flash DFE file .zip after flashing ROM (before reboot to system).
- Flashing firmware is not mandatory, that is “optional”. No need to flash every flashing ROM.
- You can use any firmware version, 12.0.X or 12.5.X doesn’t matter, it will boot. Choose your favorite firmware.
- All Testers and Developers.