Nusantara Project | v3.3 | Rhun
- October security patch android•11.0.0_r46
- Added clipboard toast toggle
- Added Nusantara themes
- Added Nusantara volume
- Added clear all icon opaque
- Added Cloudflare DNS
- Added adguard DNS
- Added toogle disable battery light
- Added wake on plug toggle
- Added wake lock blocker
- Added alarm blocker
- Added increasing ring feature
- Added Sensor block per•package switch
- Added automated Sleep Mode
- Added option to disable performance control on gaming mode (depends on maintainer decision)
- Added option to disable gaming mode overlay
- Allow settings preferred refresh rate
- Disable all•caps for smart reply button text
- Fix battery saver layout
- Fix status bar padding and layout for system icons
- Improvement power menu options
- Redesign packages installer based on dot 5.1 guidelines
- Updated Clock and Calculator from Android 12 Beta 5 (for gapps variant)
- Other fixes and improvements
- SELinux is now enforcing
- Fixed BT Calls over last build
- Fixed connecting to wireless display for ex. Miracast, causing phone to soft reboot
- Fixed zRAM not active over last build
- Update zRAM size to 536 MB
- Refined early surfaceflinger values from crosshatch to reduce jank
- Update spectrum profile for better throttling in gaming mode, and better efficiency in balance mode
- Update Dirac for better reliability and stability
- Added AdvancedControls
- Force disable writeback to fix lags in certain condition
- Ship patched camera blobs by default, this will :
- Enables 60 FPS video recording
- Fixes green tint on front camera
- Added 4k DCI Support
- Increased Maximum ISO value – 12,800
- Give constant framerates when shooting videos
- Improved Denoising for 30 fps videos
- Clean flash is mandatory (with format data) to avoid lockscreen bug.
- Use recovery from here.
- Facing sensor problem because was having flash los 18.1 ports in the pasts? Reflash miui 8 dev first.
- For Gapps selection on vanilla build, use flamegapps basic or full variant, or NikGapps Core or Basic.
- Don’t flash another custom kernel, for now, to avoid small issues with performance and storage, in the worst scenario, it will lead to boot loop and lost data.
- Don’t flash PixelLauncher from Nikgapps, only install it from FlameGapps as from NikGapps ones is causing black screen after booted.
- Only use Gallerygo or Simple Gallery for changing header image customization.
- Install Google Wallpaper apps on gapps variant to change wallpaper
- As always, thanks to Magicxavi for keeping up Kenzo to stay on the line.
- All Devlopers and Testers.