Android: 11 (R)
- Initial build with OSS Vendor (What is OSS?)
- GApps not inbuilt
- SELinux Enforcing
- After flashing this ROM if you want to switch to some other AOSP ROM then first you need to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM
- 120 Hz refresh rate not supported
- IR Blaster & NFC not tested
Installing Lineage recovery and LineageOS
To boot into LineageOS recovery
- Connect your device to your PC via USB.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type:
adb reboot bootloader
- You can also boot into fastboot mode via a key combination: Power button + Volume Down
- Once the device is in fastboot mode, verify your PC finds it by typing:
- Temporarily flash a recovery on your device by typing:
fastboot flash boot <recovery_filename>.img
TIP: The file may not be named identically to what stands in this command, so adjust accordingly. Once flashed, with the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power to reboot to recovery.
- Sideload the LineageOS .zip package:
- On the device, select “Apply Update”, then “Apply from ADB” to begin to sideload.
- On the host machine, sideload the package using: ADB sideload filename.zip
- Alternatively, you may also use a MicroSD Card. Place the ROM ZIP in the MicroSD Card, then select “Apply Update”, then “Apply from SD Card”
- TIP: If the process succeeds the output will stop at 47% and report ADB: failed to read command: Success.
- Once done, go the main menu and tap Factory Reset, then Format data/factory reset and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage, as well as format your cache partition (if you have one).
- (Optionally): If you want to install any add-ons, click Advanced, then Reboot to Recovery, then when your device reboots, click Apply Update, then Apply from ADB, then ADB sideload filename.zip those packages in sequence.
- Once you have installed everything successfully, click the back arrow in the top left of the screen, then “Reboot system now”.
- @VladV1V for fixing fingerprint
- @grewal for initial work
- @Ariank16a for trees
- @mahajant99 for kernel
- @raghavt20 for helping me on trees
- @maade69 for helping