KangOS | Android R | Elixir | Official
Build Date: 26/05/21
Device: POCO F1 | Beryllium
KangOS-R | 2.1 | Elixir | Changelogs
- A completely new implementation of Android S inspired QS is done.
- Switches and SeekBars are present to control the opacity of QS stuff.
- Settings HomePage is Completely Redesigned, thanks to Team Spice OS for the initial implementation.
- Octavi Clock, Alt Clock and Java IDE Clock are introduced.
- Storage, Dark Mode and Battery Meter Settings are completely redesigned, thanks to team ShapeShift OS.
- Updated settings homepage card view and some lottie animations.
- BouncyScroll is also implemented, thanks to team ShapeShift again.
- 15 seconds App Lock is fixed now.
- LawnChair Launcher is available as an option of the default launcher.
- Switched to a New And Updated Gapps Package.
- Rebased Sepolicy and Telephony Repos over LineageOS and merged the latest CAF tags into them.
- User-Enforcing Builds will be shipped to most of the devices.
- New wallpapers and boot animation is introduced thanks to @DarshanMevada and @kqixs.
- Introduced toggles for coloured notification app icons.
- Added option to manage screenshot quality.
- Fixed a bug with a three-finger screenshot where the page scrolled instead of taking capturing a screenshot of the page.
- Some more under the hood changes and optimisation.
- Added support for Over Air (OTA) Updates.
- Kernel updated to Optimus Drunk Beryllium v11.20
- Device trees rebased on lineage and crdroid trees
- Clean flash Needed