KangOS | Android R | Elixir | Official
Build Date : 27/05/21
Device : Realme X2 | RMX199X
Maintainer : @harsh_799
KangOS-R | 2.1 | Elixir | Changelogs
- A completely new implementation of Android S inspired QS is done.
- Switches and SeekBars are present to control the opacity of QS stuff.
- Settings HomePage is Completely Redesigned, thanks to Team Spice OS for the initial implementation.
- Octavi Clock, Alt Clock and Java IDE Clock are introduced.
- Storage, Dark Mode and Battery Meter Settings are completely redesigned, thanks to team ShapeShift OS.
- Updated settings homepage card view and some lottie animations.
- BouncyScroll is also implemented, thanks to team ShapeShift again.
- 15 seconds App Lock is fixed now.
- LawnChair Launcher is available as an option of the default launcher.
- Switched to a New And Updated Gapps Package.
- Rebased Sepolicy and Telephony Repos over LineageOS and merged the latest CAF tags into them.
- User-Enforcing Builds will be shipped to most of the devices.
- New wallpapers and boot animation is introduced thanks to @DarshanMevada and @kqixs.
- Introduced toggles for coloured notification app icons.
- Added option to manage screenshot quality.
- Fixed a bug with a three-finger screenshot where the page scrolled instead of taking capturing a screenshot of the page.
- Some more under the hood changes and optimisation.
- Added support for Over Air (OTA) Updates.
- Updated Redfin FP to May
- Brought Back SOF(Screen Off FOD) and fixed some issues regarding it.Thanks to Shubham Bhai.
- Switched To Lawnchair For Now
- Removed New Proximity Implementation and Switched Back to Old Implementation. (So, Proximity Should working fine now)
- AOD is Working Now but you might face some issue.
- Reduced Little Bit Ui Lag
- Fixed Realme Settings Placement in Settings Homepage
- Added Notch Bar Killer which will let all apps also be run on full screen. To access it go to developer options->Display Cutout->Notch Bar Killer
- CTS Passes By Default
- Based On Stock Vendor
- Gapps Build
- Must Be On Rui 1.0 FW
- Clean Flash is Must
- Use Roms For Atleast One Day To Get Smooth Experience (Don’t Behave Like Nigga)
- Don’t Report Issues After Flashing Magisk.