Evolution X | 5.9.2 Sanctuary Unofficial
Devices: Motorola Edge S/ Moto G¹⁰⁰
Security Patch: September 2021
- Evolver: Add seekbar for Left/Right statusbar Paddings
- LockPatternView: Fix a11y+BiometricPrompt related OOB exception
- EdgeBackGestureHandler: use tick instead of heavy tick for back gesture
- Evolver: Add left and right virtual buttons while typing (for old navbar layout)
- Evolver: Add toggle for floating notification dismiss button
- Evolver: GamingMode: Add option to disable menu overlay
- Evolver: Launch EasterEgg activity when the logo is clicked in about section
- Evolver: Move rounded corners back to the Themes category
- Evolver: Remove toggle to disable charging animation
- Evolver: Reorganize and add dividers
- Fix some haptic issues with gestural navigation
- GamingMode: Fix danmaku container layoutParam on config changed
- GamingMode: Fix views obscuring another window that needs interaction
- GamingMode: Mark date/time format strings as non-translatable
- KeyguardSlice: Fix ticker appearing for a split second on lock screen
- PixelPropsUtils: Remove some packages
- PixelPropsUtils: bring Samsung accessory service to the list
- SamsungHighlightclock: fix updating wallpaper color when wallpaper changes
- Settings: Add our Easter Egg into our ROM version preference
- Settings: Combine Double Tap settings into a single fragment
- Settings: Improve A12-styled Search bar layout
- Settings: Make IME button space optional
- Settings: Make navbar visibility tweaks more distinct
- Settings: Refactor firmware version window
- SystemUI: Bring back the AOSP Cellular tile icon
- SystemUI: Fix stuttering/jank related to media player control buttons
- SystemUI: LyricTicker: Follow status bar padding
- SystemUI: Reorder default QS Tiles
- SystemUI: Ticker: Follow status bar padding
- SystemUI: Update battery info every second when the device is charging
- New Moto Actions – FP gestures and Assistant button remapping.
- Refresh rate settings enabled.
- Adaptive charging enabled.
- Status bar network traffic fixed.
- Clean flash is recommended
- All Developers and Testers.
- Special thanks to electimon for his help and the vendor_boot.img, and Vache and Nift4 for the Moto Actions.