Evolution X v7.0 Eve
Android: 13 (T)
By: Mir Yasin Ali
Evolution X v7.0 Eve:
- August 2022 security patches.
- Evolver: Add Hide Status bar on Lock screen toggle
- Evolver: Allow enabling compact layout of the navigation bar
- Evolver: Custom logo customizations
- Fix Wakelock issue
- Hide the “Show the vibrate icon in the Status Bar” setting
- Port “Battery Usage Alerts” feature from factory images
- PreviewInflater: Fix issue with google dialer widget on the keyguard
- QS: Add Music QS Tile
- QuickStatusBarHeader: Fix clickability issue with privacy indicator
- Settings: Add hotspot setting to allow VPN upstreams
- Settings: Add pocket lock toggle
- Settings: Add preference for toggling the wallpaper zooming animation
- Settings: Allow to hide arrow for back gesture
- Settings: DevicePicker: Adapt to S style
- Settings: Display auto-rotate settings instead of toggle
- Settings: Fixup start padding for battery usage graph
- Settings: Long press to copy wifi password
- Settings: Observe auto brightness mode changes
- Settings: Remove divider from Battery Manager
- Settings: Smart Charging
- Settings: Update package details to match S style
- Settings: Use List Preference for NightLight settings
- Settings: Use font configs instead of fonts directly
- Settings: check the wifi direct feature for showing preferences
- Settings: move the Extra Dim feature to display
- SoftAp: add Hidden SSID preference
- SoftAp: add client manager
- SystemUI: Add VPN tile
- SystemUI: Switch notification background to monet on heads up
- Turn off carrier provisioning by default to allow tethering
- Wire up default fonts with font engine
- base: Do not reset the keyguard going away state
- base: Use font configs instead of hardcoded fonts
- development: Enable force resizable activities by default
- development: Enable freeform windows by default
- pocket lock: Increase to 15 sec the pocket lock screen
- Initial Android 13 Build.
- Rom is encrypted by default.
- If you want to be decrypted then flash dfe_v4 after flashing the ROM.
- Gapps And Firmware are shipped with Rom.
- AOSP Recovery is not shipped by default.
- CTS passes by default.
- Either use AOSP Recovery or Joker’s latest Android 13 TWRP for Encryption.
- Clean Flash Mandatory(If you report things without clean flashing, I will simply ignore you).
- All Testers and Developers.