Corvus OS 16.8 | Avalon | Official | Android 11
Build Date: Aug-22-2021
Device: OnePlus 8T (kebab)
Corvus OS v16.8 – Avalon Changelogs:
- Merged android-11.0.0_r40 SP
- Added 2 new Settings Dashboard Styles (Ravenlair -> Miscellaneous)
- Re-colored Settings dashboard icons
- Added Custom Spring/Elastic animation to Settings Dashboard
- Added new animation on Corvus Settings Panel in Settings
- Added QS Panel Opacity (RavenLair -> QuickSettings)
- Added Notifications Opacity (RavenLair -> Notifications)
- Added new QS status icons background toggle (RavenLair -> QuickSettings)
- Redesigned default Volume Panel
- Added Volume Panel Plugins (RavenLair -> hardware -> Buttons)
- Added Support for setting App volume in Volume Panels
- Reworked Traffic Indicators (Includes Upload, Download and Dynamic modes)
- Updated QS Header date style to be more compact
- Added new QS Header Date&Clock Style toggle (More notch friendly Clock style)
- Added Ability to Adjust Clock Sizes in QS Header and Statusbar Individually
- Added new A12 offline charging style in source
- Added Screen off FOD
- Added drawable for “History” and “Clear all” action in the Notification panel
- Added Shadow to the Battery meter per cent in settings to make it more visible
- Nuke non-working share button from recent
- Fix Kill App button in recent to make it actually kill apps
- Fixed ReTicker random UI restart
- Fixed stutters in QS Panel pull down
- Fixed SystemUI force close on Landscape mode with QS Media on
- Fixed Active QS Tile color
- Fixed Broken Lockscreen charging animation
- Fixed crash on Applock due to FOD
- Fixed toggling Full-Screen apps
- Replaced Camera with GCam Mod from greatness.
- Introduce OnePlus Device Settings as Oneplus Settings.
- Improve and Add customizations for FPS overlay.
- Enable and add color modes in display settings.
- Nuke touch gestures.
- Added DC-Dimming.
- Added all OnePlus8T models detection.
- Limit screen recorder to 60fps.
- Enable blurs in display-settings.
- Some more bug fixes under the hood.
- For Testers and Developers.